The GEMSS Customer Experience (CX) team ensures you get the most from your Cisco products.
Your Customer Success Executives (CSEs) will work with you to understand your business, develop a success plan and orchestrate the right resources at the right time to help you execute your plan.
The Customer Experience Team offers a range of services:
- Adoption Assessments to fully understand your goals, environments, operational maturity, and barriers to adoption and implementation. The CX team will provide best practice feedback and recommended follow-on sessions for success.
- Ask-the-Expert (ATX) Sessions, on-demand and live and interactive webinars, where Cisco experts help users learn about features, capabilities, and best practices to accelerate time to value and minimize risk and challenges.
- Accelerators: Consulting engagements to facilitate onboarding, adoption, and usage of complex solutions through custom interactions.
- Health Checks to provide hardware and software review, deployment validation, high-level performance review, utilization of features, and configuration best practices of a currently implemented Cisco technology.
- Product Webinars to provide product introductions and overviews, as well as helpful tips on specific Cisco technologies.
- Smart Account Administration: The USMC Domain Smart Account Administrator manages license inventory for the entire Smart Accounts and performs account management activities.
The Customer Experience team will provide services to support implementation, delivery and management that will include: On-site design and engineering services to support the Government comprised of full-time equivalent of four (4) Contractor resources.
- (1) Advanced Services Resource: Networking – Quantico
- (1) Advanced Services Resource: Networking – Camp Lejeune
- (1) Advanced Services Resource: Networking – Camp Pendleton
- (1) Advanced Services Resource: Networking/Collaboration – Okinawa